Traditionally pan fried. You could easily mimic pan frying in the combi steam oven by using the hottest setting on hot air steam and coating the cutlets with a bit of oil.
450g minced Salmon (or any fish)
2 table spoons Thai curry paste
1 cup of mashed potatoes (or thaw some frozen fries and chopped them up)
1 Onion (red preferably, for color)
3 Asparagus/beans (for color and crunch)
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl
2. Using an ice cream scoop in one hand, get a level scoop of mix
3. Wearing a disposable plastic glove on the other, coat the palm side of the glove with oil
4. Transfer the scoop of mix onto the oiled, gloved hand
5. Press the ball of salmon onto a lined baking pan
6. Preheat the oven to 230c
7. Repeat processes 2 – 5
8. Bake for 15 mins
Serve with steamed rice and Mango chutney, and of course, Tom Yam soup (that calls for another recipe 🙂 )
Or, fries and Asian crunchy salad topped with Thai vinaigrette sauce, and oh, some stinky fish crackers ha ha..