Really. In a combisteamer of course. So, to feed 4..
Chicken breasts 2 large (halved horizontally 0r 4 small breasts)
Oregano, salt & pepper
Bacon, thick sliced, streaky, 4
Sour dough or Turkish bread, 1 loaf
Spread (Mayo & mustard or Basil/tomato pesto)
Lettuce, spinach, assorted greens
Tomatoes, 2 large, sliced
Salt & pepper
- Coat chicken with oregano, salt & pepper
- Lay chicken onto lined tray with bacon
- Grill in a preheated oven on Hot Air Steam (convection, full steam) 230c for 10 minutes. KEEP OVEN GOING
- Remove tray from the oven, and insert another lined tray* into the oven to preheat
- Place bread slices onto another lined tray
- Remove hot tray (#4) from the oven, place on an even, insulated surface and crack 4 eggs carefully. Eggs will spread and stay (or use egg rings)
- Place both trays (#5 & #6) into the hot oven for 4 minutes
- Remove tray and build sandwich
- Insert 4 sandwich picks at each corners before slicing
If #6 prove challenging, pan fry eggs on cook top. But remember, practise makes perfect 🙂
*A large muffin pan or ramekins can be used instead. Add 2 extra minutes to cooking time.
The best part is, you can feed a crowd using the same timing ..how convenient is that? ‘Crowd’ as in, 8 or as many trays as the oven can take..