Absolutely the easiest, fail proof recipe I have ever done. Even getting it right the first time! This 3B cheesecake is absolutely delicious and quick too! All ingredients go into the blender and you are done! No whipping, whisking .. plus baking is done in 30 mins!
Who knew.. burning cookies and cakes are in fashion ..
500g cream cheese
350ml whipping cream
180g caster sugar
1 Orange zest
2 tsp vanilla paste
1 cup strawberry/raspberry jam
1 cup chopped fresh strawberries/raspberries & extras cut in halves for garnish
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Place batter into a lined cake tin with removable base
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200c for about 30 mins. The top of the cheesecake would appear dark brown but a little wobbly when jiggled.
- Leave the cake in the fridge overnight or for at least 6 hours
- Gently warm jam in a small pot on medium heat
- Add chopped fruits, stir and switch stove off. Let cool
- Pour over cake top and garnish with a few cut fruits on one side. Adding a touch of crunch would be delightful eg. sugar candy, toasted nuts or cookie crumble