This is one of the tastiest muffin recipe ever. Made with healthy ingredients, moist and just delicious. This is the ‘New Black’ in Muffin.
Oh did I mention.. super EASY in BOLD. Hell ya. Nothing on this site is ever hard to do anyway..
NO need for electric mixers! NO NO NO..
Nein. Na. Non. Ne. Na. Laa. Nee. Nedda. Nao. Net. Hapana. Nage. Mai-chai. Nej. Nie. Bu-shi. A-ni-yo. Lie. Nei. Tidak.
… These are ‘No’ in other languages 🙂
100 ml rice bran oil (or Olive/coconut oil)
100 ml buttermilk (or greek yogurt or whipping/double cream with a tsp of lemon)
2 extra large eggs
1 tsp vanilla (optional)
1 orange (or lemon) zest
1 tbsp honey or Maple syrup (optional)
1 1/2 cups self raising flour
1/4 tsp soda bicarbonate
3/4 cup caster sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
1/4 tsp nutmeg (optional)
1 cup fresh/frozen Blueberries (or Raspberries / mixed berries /banana /any soft fruits)
3/4 cup Granola (your choice)
- Mix Wet Ingredients in a bowl
- Mix Dry ingredients in a bowl
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients’ bowl and fold gently
- Finally, very gently, fold in final ingredients of berries and Granola (2 or 3 swirls only)
- Makes 8 muffins
- Bake on hot air humid/convection 170c for 25 mins
YUMMY in my tummy..