More twists on puff pastry.. aww so sweet 🙂
Frozen Puff pastry sheets
Shredded cheese (Mozzarella & parmesan)
Optional ingredients (chopped onions/bacon bits/cut chillies/green pepper/smoked salmon..whatever sweetheart likes..)
- Thaw pastry sheets slightly. Brush with butter or just water
- Spread cheese and ingredients evenly
- Roll both ends to meet in the middle
- Pinch one end of each slice.
- Insert tray into a COLD V-ZUG oven, select Professional bake, puff pastry, 210c for 20-25 mins (watch browning)
- In other ovens, bake in a pre heated oven for about 20 mins - watch browning (but first, apply a gently spray of water (use spray bottle) over pastries before placing pan into the oven). No steam.