Toasties in a hurry? Absolutely, in 5 minutes.
Prawns peeled, tail on
1/2 Lemon zested + juice, minced garlic, olive oil & pepper
Sour dough baguette or Turkish bread (oh yes!)
Olive oil (optional)
Ingredients – spread
Chives (finely chopped)
1/2 lemon, juiced
Plus optional, Rocket, chilli flakes & extra chives
- Marinate prawns with lemon & garlic mix (15 mins…)
- Slice baguette / Turkish bread (slice horizontally first, and then cut into squares)
- Preheat oven on hot air steam 230c (convection full steam)
- Drizzle olive oil on bread slices and arrange them in a single layer on a lined baking tray
- Place prawns on the second tray
- Bake for 5 – 6 mins
- Assemble toasties with spread, some greens like Rocket & top with prawns
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and chilli flakes..
Did you realise that you have just grilled,in an oven without a grill element, on MULTIPLE levels..
Now tell me.. ain’t your combisteamer worth it?