Sounds unusual doesn’t it? Wait till you serve it.. delicious.
Any bread premix works fine. Or,
1 3/4 cup plain flour
1 tsp yeast (1 pack)
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp sugar
185 ml warm water
2 tsp Olive oil
Assorted varieties small potatoes (4/5)
3 sprigs fresh Thyme
2 cloves garlic
3 tbsp olive oil
4 Bocconcini cheese
2 tbsp parmesan
salt flakes & pepper
2 tbsp polenta
- Warm water (dip finger into water. If the water doesn’t feel cold or warm, it is right)
- Place all dough ingredients into mixer with dough hook attachment. Knead for 15 mins.
- Place dough ball onto a lined baking tray and then into the combisteamer. Choose steam 40c and proof for about 30 mins or until dough doubles in size
- Slice skin-on potatoes thinly, assorted colored skins are pretty!
- Add a little Olive oil 0nto the baking tray, sprinkle polenta evenly
- Mince garlic and mix with olive oil. Brush top of pizza with mixture
- Arrange potato slices on pizza base, overlapping a little.
- Sprinkle thyme
- Preheat oven on Pizza PLus to the highest temperature. Place tray on level 2 and bake for 8 minutes until golden brown. Or, preheat combisteamer on Hot air humid to 230c and bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Or choose BakeOmatic fresh pizza. (Since pizza cooks quickly, manual settings are preferred)
- Sprinkle salt flakes and pepper