Quick & Easy, every kid’s favourite.
Water or Broth (veggie/chicken)
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella
2 tbsp Parmesan
1 tbsp butter
1/8 cup milk (optional – for extra creamy texture)
Optional Ham or Bacon bits (cut up bacon and crisp using frying pan/microwave 1 min (wrapped in paper towel) or Hot air steam 5 mins)
- Fill casserole dish with enough macaroni
- Add liquid – enough to cover macaroni
- Add salt
- Steam 100c for 20 mins
- Remove casserole dish, add cheeses, milk and peas.
- Return dish into combisteamer for another 5 mins (to melt cheeses)
- Mix in bacon bits and top with some Parmesan. Done!